Business Center Paris Trocadéro
The 16th arrondissement of Paris is known for its famous avenues such as the Kléber Avenue, where you can find many large international companies such as Cap Gemini.
This prestigious district of Paris has attracted a large diversity of different units such as embassies, museums (Palais of Tokyo) or SMEs.
Our Paris Trocadéro Business Center is located at the heart of the 16th arrondissement, between the famous Champs-Elysées Avenue and Trocadéro Place. It is easily accessible via public transport (Kléber underground station and Charles de Gaulle Étoile (RER and L1)).
You can reach the center by car in 5 minutes from the „Porte Maillot“. Public parking spaces are available less than 50 meters from the building.
This 1.300 sqm building provides more than 25 fully equipped and air-conditioned workspaces, 6 meeting rooms accommodating up to 30 people as well as coworking spaces.
Our business center is located in a renovated top-class building at the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris.
Our Paris Trocadero Business Center lies in the 16th arrondissement of Paris and provides more than 25 serviced offices starting from one workstation.
Perfectly located in a wonderful renovated building, the business center is only 100 meters from the famous and prestigious Champs-Elysées Avenue. These are the benefits of our real estate solution in Paris Trocadéro:
- No initial investment for your company: Printer, furniture, permanent employees, commissions agency, ... – thanks to our solutions you will need none of these things and thereby save time and money.
- A flexible solution: Our 1.300 sqm building provides a large range of workspace configurations up to 20 people per space. You can start with one employee and expand your workspace according to the growth of your firm.
Offices can be rent for 1 day, 1 month or longer – your rental period, too, is flexible.
- A service-oriented solution: In our Paris Trocadéro Business Center we offer you – among many other things – a prestigious lobby to welcome your visitors, video conferencing system and multilingual staff to answer your calls.
Are you looking for meeting rooms to rent in the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris, in a prestigious building that is easily accessible for your attendees?
Discover our Paris Trocadéro Business Center!
The center provides 6 meeting rooms, accommodating from 4 to 30 people, for your management meetings, recruitment sessions or data rooms. The center is located between Trocadéro place and the famous Arc de Triomphe.
Champs-Elysées avenue is only 5 minutes by foot. All our meeting spaces are equipped with high-speed internet, screen and a paper board.
A video conferencing system is available, too. Your attendees can easily access our Paris Trocadéro Business Center thanks to the underground lines (Kléber underground station is only 3 minutes from the building by foot) and will be welcomed by our multilingual staff (French/English).
When starting a new business in a city such as Paris, it is best to settle down under a professional and renowned address.
Our Paris Trocadéro Business Center, ideally located between Trocadéro and Arc de Triomphe, provides virtual office solutions and telephone answering services.
You can use our address „Leo Delibes“ in the prestigious 16th arrondissement of Paris for all your communication materials such as website, letterhead or business cards.
Our Paris Trocadéro Business Center also offers you the following services: a dedicated phone line for your company (DDI), customized and fully computerized telephone answering service, as well as optional services such as call forwarding to another number and urgent messages forwarding (e.g. via SMS).
Whether you are self-employed or an SME – we have the perfect virtual office solution for you in the 16th arrondissement of Paris!
Our solution is cost-effective and gives you the opportunity to stay flexible – the best way to set up your company in Paris.
Our Paris Trocadéro Business Center provides a large range of facilities to make your business in Paris easier:
- Use of our printer (copying, scanning etc.)
- Access to our prestigious common spaces, a comfortable reception for your visitors
- Day offices and meeting rooms ‘à la carte’
- A permanent staff for all your back office tasks and your phone calls
- A virtual office solution, mail processing
- Video conferencing system
You can reach Orly Airport in only 40 minutes. Kléber underground station is only 3 minutes from the business center by foot.