Co-working for demanding professionals, start-ups, freelancers, creative minds ...COMING SOON.
You are looking for a temporary desk and an office community? Tired of lonely home office? Only a short business stay in Munich? Being permanently well networked and working with nice people?
Efficient. Clever. Organized. Stylish. CO-WORKING. On an area of about 350 m², everyone - regardless of business sector, company size, nationality and mentality - will find their space and the required technical equipment. The Munich ecosCOWORKING-Space will be a breeding ground for new ideas, cooperations, solutions, office community and contacts. What we have planned for you:
- Lockable FIXED PRIVATE WORKSPACES for regular users
- Freely selectable SIT-/STAND-workspaces for spontaneous workers or office nomads
- THINK AND TELEPHONE UNITS for undisturbed work
- QUIET-WORKING ZONES including library, fireplace, and comfortable sofas for relaxing
- Cubes and rooms for BRAIN STORMING and MEETINGS
- Work-lounge furniture for concentrated work or private conversations
- LOCKABLE OFFICE CABINETS/ DEPOSIT BOXES + mobile cabinets or caddies
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET FOR FREE
- SPACEOUS BISTRO BAR, including TV, foosball, table tennis and more for playful relaxation and inspiring conversations
- Italian coffee specialties, a large selection of cold drinks and water dispensers FOR FREE
- ROOF TERRACES to meet other OFFICE users
- Plenty of room for TRAININGS, LECTURES, PRESENTATIONS, EVENTS
- And much more... WE WILL SURPRISE YOU, guaranteed!
Look forward to plenty of first class space for co-working, working in teams and networking, with perfect technical equipment and more.
Located directly on the Mittlerer Ring and therefore easily accessible from all motorways and the nearby main railway station. The best way to reserve your underground parking space is by telephone. Please ring the bell directly at the entrance to the underground car park Landshuter Allee 4-10 (directly BEFORE the house entrance Landshuter Allee 8!!!) at ecos office center - visitor parking spaces are available for you.
Take tram 16 + 17 in the direction of Amalienburgstraße, get off at the stop "Donnersberger Straße", pass under the bridge and cross Arnulfstraße to the north. After approx. 100 m you are with us.
Take any S-Bahn Munich out of town 2 stations to Donnersberger Brücke. From there walk north/Mercedes-Tower, cross Arnulfstraße to the north and after approx. 100 m you are with us.
Take the U1 + U7 or tram no. 12 to Rotkreuzplatz, which is about 8 minutes walk away, or the bus lines 53, 132 and 133 to Donnersberger Brücke. The buses stop directly in front of or opposite Landshuter Allee 8.