Co-working for demanding professionals, start-ups, freelancers, creative minds ...COMING SOON.
You are looking for a temporary desk and an office community? Tired of lonely home office? Only a short business stay in Munich? Being permanently well networked and working with nice people?
Efficient. Clever. Organized. Stylish. CO-WORKING. On an area of about 350 m², everyone - regardless of business sector, company size, nationality and mentality - will find their space and the required technical equipment. The Munich ecosCOWORKING-Space will be a breeding ground for new ideas, cooperations, solutions, office community and contacts. What we have planned for you:
- Lockable FIXED PRIVATE WORKSPACES for regular users
- Freely selectable SIT-/STAND-workspaces for spontaneous workers or office nomads
- THINK AND TELEPHONE UNITS for undisturbed work
- QUIET-WORKING ZONES including library, fireplace, and comfortable sofas for relaxing
- Cubes and rooms for BRAIN STORMING and MEETINGS
- Work-lounge furniture for concentrated work or private conversations
- LOCKABLE OFFICE CABINETS/ DEPOSIT BOXES + mobile cabinets or caddies
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET FOR FREE
- SPACEOUS BISTRO BAR, including TV, foosball, table tennis and more for playful relaxation and inspiring conversations
- Italian coffee specialties, a large selection of cold drinks and water dispensers FOR FREE
- ROOF TERRACES to meet other OFFICE users
- Plenty of room for TRAININGS, LECTURES, PRESENTATIONS, EVENTS
- And much more... WE WILL SURPRISE YOU, guaranteed!
Look forward to plenty of first class space for co-working, working in teams and networking, with perfect technical equipment and more.
Located directly on the Mittlerer Ring and therefore easily accessible from all motorways and the nearby main railway station. The best way to reserve your underground parking space is by telephone. Please ring the bell directly at the entrance to the underground car park Landshuter Allee 4-10 (directly BEFORE the entrance to the house Landshuter Allee 8!!!) at ecos office center - visitor parking spaces are available for you.
Once you have arrived at the main station, simply take any S-Bahn in the direction of STADTAUSWÄRTS (out of town) and get off at the 2nd stop DONNERSBERGER BRÜCKE. Leave the S-Bahn, walk towards the Mercedes-Turm and pass it. Then cross Arnulfstraße and after approx. 100 metres you will reach the entrance to Landshuter Allee 8. Alternatively, leave the main station at exit NORD, take tram no. 16 or 17 in the direction of Amalienburgstraße or Romanplatz to the stop DONNERSBERGER STRASSE. Turn right into Landshuter Allee, after approx. 100 metres you will reach the entrance to Landshuter Allee 8.
Approx. 500 meters away is the S-Bahn stop DONNERSBERGER BRÜCKE, which is served by all S-Bahn trains (rapid transit system) and thus connects you perfectly within Munich, with the surrounding area of Munich, the airport or the main station. Leave the S-Bahn, walk towards the Mercedes-Turm and pass it. Then cross Arnulfstraße and after about 100 meters you will reach the entrance to Landshuter Allee 8. The bus stop DONNERSBERGER STRASSE is located at Arnulfstraße - approx. 100 m away - tram lines 16 + 17 with a direct connection to the main station as well as bus lines 53 + 133 are available. Rotkreuzplatz is about 8 minutes walk away and can be reached by underground U1, tram line 12 and bus lines 53, 132 and 133. The Munich Central Bus Station (ZOB) is one S-Bahn or two tram stops away.
From the DONNRSBERGER BRÜCKE walk north, pass the Mercedes-Tower on the right hand side. Then cross Arnulfstraße and after approx. 100 metres you will reach the entrance to Landshuter Allee 8. From ROTKREUZPLATZ, approx. 500 m away, walk east to Mittlerer Ring/Nymphenburger Straße, cross Landshuter Allee there and turn right to house number 8.