Workspace in flex office
The alternative to co-working
For customers who only work in the office part time, we offer workspaces with flexible workstations for 1 to 2 people, for use by the hour or day and with lockable cabinets on request. It’s similar to co-working but still not classic.
The benefits: you can work without interruption alone in your office or with a colleague. And you can of course also book our optional office services.
You agree to a monthly quota of hours for the use of your workspace. Choose from 30, 60 or 90 hours per month. You can even adjust the quota of hours each month. So you only pay for as much workspace as you actually need and use. Reservations are made easily with our online booking system.
The ecos office center hannover workspace – the cost-effective way to have a professional office!
Get to know more about our workspace services:
Workspace in flex office
These services are included in the flex office workspace
- Office rental for the agreed usage quota of 30, 60 or 90 hours including common areas
- Ancillary costs including electricity
- Building and window cleaning
- Office furniture – desks, office chairs etc.
- Internet access synchronous via fiber-optic cable – with Wi-Fi, 5 Mbit/s or with cable and own IP address, 10 Mbit/s
- Ample outdoor parking space for you and your guests free of charge
- Reception service
- Use of infrastructure: reception, waiting area, lounge, bistro kitchen
- Access to copier, printer, scanner
- Preparation of emergency plans with security and fire-safety instructions for documentation with your professional organization
You can book these optional office services
- Business address with mail reception
- Area for your own nameplate
- Individual, personal telephone service
- Appointment service with online appointment management
- Mail service
- Use of meeting rooms
- Catering service
- Underground parking garage spaces
- Flexible use of additional workspaces as needed
- Telephone line including phone and telephone-system use
Co-working – or workspace with flex office? We want your opinion
Rather than co-working in a large space with many workstations, we opted for the flex-office workspace. This has the benefit that you can work quietly and discretely in small offices alone or with a colleague.
The synergistic effects happen through conversation in the bistro kitchen. If you miss classic co-working and can tell us why we should also offer co-working space, write us an email.