ecos office center eschbornAlfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5, 65760 Eschborn
Frankfurt-Eschborn – the no. 1 alternative to central Frankfurt!
For more than 20 years, the ecos office center eschborn has been the number one address for local, national and international companies to get registered at one of the most successful business destinations in Germany. Among the benefits for enterprises is the very competitive business tax of the city of Eschborn.
Eschborn is located west of central Frankfurt. The airport, the Frankfurt Trade Fair or the city center itself can be reached within a few minutes by car or public transport.
The business center is located in a well-known business district right next to large companies such as Deutsche Börse, LG, Ernst & Young and SAP. The motorway just two minutes away and plenty of parking options are available nearby.
- Fully equipped office space as single office or team office
- Conference and meeting rooms for up to 45 people
- Meeting rooms for 2-10 people
- Virtual office solutions
- Business address and company address
- Mail service
- Individual phone service in the name of your company
- Secretary and office service
- Reception and welcome service
- Underground parking spaces
- Co-Working Area for flexible work
- Large lounge area on the 21st floor with Brita water dispenser
- Representative company address in a well-known business area of Eschborn
- Furnished full-service offices and workplaces including all running costs and cleaning
- Ready to move in and free of commission
- 24/7 access to your private office
- Flexible contract terms with short period of notice
- No investment costs
- Shared space like kitchen and lounge for joint use free of charge
- Professional conference service
- 10% savings on bookings of meeting rooms for contract customers
- Virtual offices with different options immediately available
- Qualified, friendly and multilingual secretary team (German, English, Turkish)
Visit us on Instagram
If you need a physical office, a company registration or a meeting room, the ecos office center offers professional services at a fair price. Additionally, all our clients benefit from attractive conditions through our network with other business centers in Germany and world wide.
The air-conditioned building has a primary energy usage of 105,9 kWh/(m²*a) for heating and 172,3 kWh/(m²*a) for power, water, lighting and cooling.
By car via A5, A3 and A66 to exit Eschborn/Kronberg. At the business district Eschborn Süd drive in the direction of the Eschborn Süd train station into Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee. Parking is possible in the garage of the building or at the surrounding parking places.
Take the S-Bahn S3 in the direction of Bad Soden or the S4 in the direction of Kronberg. Get off at Eschborn Süd. Walk approx. 2 minutes to the Horizon Tower, Alfred-Herrhausen-Alle 3-5.