ecos office center eschbornAlfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5, 65760 Eschborn
Frankfurt-Eschborn – the no. 1 alternative to central Frankfurt!
- Fully equipped office space as single office or team office
- Conference and meeting rooms for up to 45 people
- Meeting rooms for 2-10 people
- Virtual office solutions
- Business address and company address
- Mail service
- Individual phone service in the name of your company
- Secretary and office service
- Reception and welcome service
- Underground parking spaces
- Co-Working Area for flexible work
- Large lounge area on the 21st floor with Brita water dispenser
- Representative company address in a well-known business area of Eschborn
- Furnished full-service offices and workplaces including all running costs and cleaning
- Ready to move in and free of commission
- 24/7 access to your private office
- Flexible contract terms with short period of notice
- No investment costs
- Shared space like kitchen and lounge for joint use free of charge
- Professional conference service
- 10% savings on bookings of meeting rooms for contract customers
- Virtual offices with different options immediately available
- Qualified, friendly and multilingual secretary team (German, English, Turkish)
If you need a physical office, a company registration or a meeting room, the ecos office center offers professional services at a fair price. Additionally, all our clients benefit from attractive conditions through our network with other business centers in Germany and world wide.
The air-conditioned building has a primary energy usage of 105,9 kWh/(m²*a) for heating and 172,3 kWh/(m²*a) for power, water, lighting and cooling.
By car via A5, A3 and A66 to exit Eschborn/Kronberg. At the business district Eschborn Süd drive in the direction of the Eschborn Süd train station into Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee. Parking is possible in the garage of the building or at the surrounding parking places.
Take the S-Bahn S3 in the direction of Bad Soden or the S4 in the direction of Kronberg. Get off at Eschborn Süd. Walk approx. 2 minutes to the Horizon Tower, Alfred-Herrhausen-Alle 3-5.